Live feed from our Facebook page
Team Ellique wishes you a happy Easter 🐣🐰🐣🐰🐣
We can't wait to see you here this summer!
www ellique.gr ... See MoreSee Less
Χρόνια πολλά Ελλάδα! Congratulations Greece celebrating 200 years of Independence today, 25 March 2021. What a day this should have been, huge celebrations throughout the country, but with no freedom to move still, there are no gatherings allowed. However the Greeks proudly fly their flag on every street and outside many homes and buildings, and the Church bells ring out in the distance. Χρόνια πολλά. 🇬🇷❤ ... See MoreSee Less
All though we are still in lockdown, we do hope to open this summer!
So time for the first preparations, pruning the Bougainville!
We are taking bookings, and bookings made are fully Covid guaranteed, i.e. if it is not possible to travel at the time, or if you in any way feel unsafe about the situation your booking can be cancelled at any time at no cost.
Book via our website or by contacting us directly and stay your 7th night free of charge.
00302241034943 ... See MoreSee Less
- ΣΗΜΕΡΑ 8/5/2021 : ΘΕΟΛΟΓΟΣ, ΜΕΛΙΟΣΘεολόγος, Θεολόγης, Θολόγος, Θολόγης, Θολόης, Θεολογία, Θολογία, Μέλιος
- Greek Island-hopping: Best Ferry itineraries for 2021 8th January 2021
- How to travel by ferry from Athens to Crete (schedules, travel tips, ferry companies) 9th September 2020
- How to travel from Athens to Mykonos (best ferries, prices, tips) 1st May 2020
- Athens to Santorini by ferry: Summer Schedules 2021 25th November 2019
- The best things to do in Piraeus (Athens), besides taking the ferry 21st November 2019
- 5 reasons why a ferry is the best way to travel from Italy to Greece 14th October 2019
- A first timer’s guide to Skiathos island 25th June 2018
- Kefalonia: Your cheat sheet to unforgettable holidays 21st June 2018
- 5 reasons why Crete is love at first sight 17th June 2018
- Mykonos Island Hopping: The ultimate guide 18th May 2018
- Ancient Theater of Dodoni 28th December 2019
- Delphi Theater 28th December 2019
- New Year’s Resolutions for Travelers 24th December 2019
- Ancient Theater of Messene in Peloponnese 24th December 2019
- Ancient Theater of Thera in Santorini 24th December 2019
- Metsovo: A Gem in the Nest of Mountain Pindus 18th December 2019
- Christmas in Karpenisi 16th December 2019
- Hellenic Motor Museum 16th December 2019
- Noesis Thessaloniki Science Center & Technology Museum 16th December 2019
- Bee Museum in Rhodes 16th December 2019
- Polly Samson’s playlist: 10 songs from my travels 29th April 2021
- The meal that takes me back to Lesbos – plus the recipe 20th April 2021
- Greece to ditch quarantine for tourists who are vaccinated or test negative 14th April 2021
- My Greek granny’s grilled sea bream is summer on a plate – here’s her recipe 26th March 2021
- Greece and Spain to ease restrictions on flights from UK 23rd March 2021
- 10 best crowd-free Greek islands greece coastlines 13th March 2021
- Ruins of the Dodecanese: my life on Greece's wild islands 12th March 2021
- Greece hopes to open to tourists from 14 May 9th March 2021
- Why stifado is ‘the best food in Greece’ – plus the recipe 28th November 2020
- UK government's Greek island quarantine list prompts renewed calls for testing 9th September 2020